HaloIR - Halotherapy - Salt & Infrared Sauna

What is Halotherapy?

Halotherapy, also known as dry Salt Therapy, is a fast-growing holistic approach that mimics the microclimate of a salt cave.
Clients breathe in the micro-sized salt particles, which are immediately transported to every part of the respiratory tract, even the smallest alveoli, and bronchioles. Then the dry salt molecules dissolve and attract small impurities, the reason why it is called the tooth brush of the lungs.
Salt therapy may eliminate the root of inflammatory respiratory illnesses in the lower and the upper tract like asthma, bronchitis as well as allergies, by destroying bacteria and restoring health and immunity.

How many sessions are necessary?

Halotherapy offers the best results when practiced regularly. The benefits are cumulative, so consistency and frequency are the key. People with chronic issues will benefit greatly if visiting salt rooms at least 3-4 times a week. Those who are looking to incorporate Salt Therapy into their regular wellness routine would benefit from a weekly session. Halotherapy has been used on a daily basis without any side effects.

What is infrared?

There’s nothing quite like a session in a sauna. You feel more relaxed and rested after you’re done, and the heat helps relieve sore muscles and improves your overall health and well-being. Infrared saunas have become quintessential in spas, gyms and other wellness settings around the world.

These saunas use infrared panels instead of conventional heat to easily penetrate human tissue, heating up your body before heating up the air.

In a far infrared sauna, about 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. This radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas.

Number of sessions per week:

Most facilities that offer infrared sauna treatments recommend using the sauna three to four days per week. If you are healthy and tolerate the four days, you can use the sauna daily.

There are truly synergistic benefits of using
Halotherapy and Infrared together:

• Improves respiratory health
• Improves immune resilience
• Promotes detoxification
• Helps skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, etc)
• Helps with chronic pain
• Relieves muscle tension and stress
• Speeds up recovery
• Enhances sport performance
• And Much More!

Choose from 3 different Sauna Treatments

Add on Light Therapy for FREE!


Infrared - Heat Only

20mins  $20
30mins  $25
45mins $35
Each additional person $15


Salt Session Only

20mins  $25
30mins  $35
45mins $40
Each additional person $15


Sauna & Salt Session

20mins  $30
30mins  $40
45mins $45
Each additional person $15

Your Day Away Starts Here